Titan Web & D2L
- Titan Web Login
- D2L Login
- eGrading Resources
- Net ID (to activate account and other information)
For problems with any of these accounts, contact the Help Desk 920.424.3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop: All adjunct instructors and liaison professors are expected to participate in the annual CAPP Workshop that occurs during the academic year.
- Honorarium: Every CAPP adjunct receives a $200 honorarium in the mail each year at the end of the school year. A W9 form is required from each adjunct instructor. If you have not filled out a W9 and submitted it to CAPP Office, please do so (Form). A new W9 must be filled out and submitted if there has been a name change or change of address.
- Parking Permit Request Form
- Student Eligibility Requirements
- Teacher Recommendation Policy: Adjunct teacher recommendations should be considered only when a student is exceptional in a certain area of study, yet overall does not meet the current eligibility requirements for CAPP participation.
- TitanCard by Mail
- Campus Visits
- Distance Learning Policy
- Term Withdrawal Form - If a student is dropping all or one course (and it is the only CAPP course enrolled in)