Titan Web & Desire2Learn (D2L)
- First Time Access
- Help Manuals (including grading)
- Access Class Roster
- TitanWeb does not work with all browsers. The recommended browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 8 and above.
- For help using TitanWeb entering grades (920) 424-1199 or (920) 424-2285 or email@example.com.
- Net ID (to activate account and other information)
For problems with any of these accounts, contact the Help Desk 920.424.3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book Orders
- Library website
- Schedule Research Help (will do sessions on and off campus or email email@example.com)
- Electronic Resources: Students do not need to have TitanCards in order to access the electronic resources through the library. They just have to log in to NetID to be able to get to those from anywhere. Directions to activate NetID are above. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Development Funds Request (PDF) (Fill In Form)
- CAPP Student Scholarship Nomination Form
- Workshop: All adjunct instructors and liaison professors are expected to participate in the annual CAPP Workshop that occurs during the academic year.
- Honorarium: Every CAPP adjunct receives a $400 honorarium in the mail each year at the end of the school year. A W9 form is required from each adjunct instructor. If you have not filled out a W9 and submitted it to CAPP Office, please do so (Form). A new W9 must be filled out and submitted if there has been a name change or change of address.
- Parking Permit Request Form
- Student Eligibility Requirements
- Teacher Recommendation & Liaison Sign-off Policy with form: Adjunct teacher recommendations should be considered only when a student is exceptional in a certain area of study, yet overall does not meet the current eligibility requirements for CAPP participation.
- TitanCard Information
- Campus Visits
- Credit Overload Form - must be completed if a student takes more than 15 credits in one semester. Student completes, guidance counselor approves as Academic Advisor and CAPP Director makes final approval.
- Distance Learning Policy
- Term Withdrawal Form - If a student is dropping all or one course (and it is the only CAPP course enrolled in)