Additional Department Requirements
Requirements for a chemistry adjuct include a master's degree in:
- environmental science
- materials science
For more information, visit the UW Oshkosh department of chemistry website.
- Significant graduate-level course work in rhetoric and composition (See Department policy - if you have a Master's, but not all coursework - apply! CAPP offers scholarships!)
- At least three years teaching experience, one of which involves seniors
- Commitment to continuous learning
- M.A. in English or M.S. in an affiliated field with relevant graduate coursework in English
- Training and experience as writing teachers
- Five years teaching experience, some of which involve teaching seniors
- At least six months staff development prior to offering course
Prior to submitting the formal application, all prospective instructors are invited to contact the Director of Advanced Composition Douglas Haynes or Chair of the English department Ron Rindo for more information on the application.
For more information, visit the UW Oshkosh department of English website.