Please view the CAPP Student Handbook for a full overview of all important information about being a UW Oshkosh student and important policies and procedures.
Being enrolled in a UW Oshkosh course makes you a UW Oshkosh student and therefore responsible for all University policies and procedures.
- UW Oshkosh Student Conduct & Discipline Code
- All UW Oshkosh Student Policies
- Repeat Course Policy
- Student Complaints Against Faculty and Academic Staff
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Net ID (to activate account and other information)
For problems with any of these accounts, contact the Help Desk 920.424.3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Have your UWO Student ID number ready.
To check unofficial transcripts, request official transcripts, and course information.
For students wishing to enroll in more than 15 credits at one time.