Please view the CAPP Student Handbook for a full overview of all important information about being a UW Oshkosh student and important policies and procedures.
Being enrolled in a UW Oshkosh course makes you a UW Oshkosh student and therefore responsible for all University policies and procedures.
- UW Oshkosh Student Conduct & Discipline Code
- All UW Oshkosh Student Policies
- Repeat Course Policy
- Student Complaints Against Faculty and Academic Staff
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
To check unofficial transcripts, request official transcripts, and course information.
- Net ID (to activate account and other information)
For problems with any of these accounts, contact the Help Desk 920.424.3020 or email@example.com. Have your UWO Student ID number ready (this can be obtained from your high school teacher).
For students wishing to enroll in more than 15 credits at one time.
Dropping CAPP Courses - Forms