**This page is intended for CAPP high school students. Undergraduate students not involved with CAPP should contact the Records Office regarding transcripts.**
Request a Transcript
This permanent record is considered confidential between the student and the University. No transcripts are released, except to authorized representatives within the University, without the written permission of the student.
Please be sure to call the University of your choice to find whether the UW Oshkosh transcript should be paper or electronic.
Foreign Language Students
If you anticipate receiving retroactive credits for taking a Foreign Language course, you must wait 3-4 weeks AFTER grades are posted to request your transcript. These have to be added manually after grades are posted. They do not wait for these to be posted to send your transcript. Check your unofficial transcript first to make sure they have been added before requesting your official transcript. Read more
Need an Official Transcript?
**Make sure your courses appear on your unofficial transcript before requesting an official transcript**
- Request online, in-person, or by Mail information
- By Mail: High School Student Transcript Request Form
- How to access TitanWeb
Need an Unofficial Transcript? Use TitanWeb!
- Instructions for first time users of TitanWeb. (must know UW Oshkosh Student ID number)
- View and print an unofficial transcript using TitanWeb
Will my credits transfer?
- Credit Transfer Boot Camp (presentation overview)
- University of Wisconsin Transfer Information System (use only if you are attending a UW System school)
- Credit Recognition Sheet of schools known to accept CAPP credits.
If you have questions about this process or tracking information, please contact the Registrar's Office at 920.424.1199 or email@example.com.