Apply & Register
Step 1: Apply Online to UW Oshkosh
The application process is free and you will have no obligation to take a CAPP course. Completing this portion of the CAPP admission/registration process at this time will allow you to register for specific CAPP courses in a timely fashion next year. Your eligibility to take CAPP courses and the amount you may have to pay for the course will be determined at the time you actually register for a CAPP course.
- Go to the UW Online Admission Application homepage at https://apply.wisconsin.edu/ to apply.
If you have never registered on this site, you will follow the “register as a new user” path by clicking on the link. If you have registered before, but don’t remember your password or login ID, follow those links to obtain the information.
- When you complete these steps, you will be at a screen with links on the left side. Choose “Create a New Application” and then choose UW Oshkosh from the drop down menu.
- Choose the citizenship criteria that applies to you.
- Continue through the screens selecting the appropriate responses.
- When you get to the screen titled "Reason for Applying," you will choose “High School Special/Youth Options Program”.
- At the next screen, "Applying As," choose “Cooperative Academic Partnership”.
- Select the term in which you will be taking a class from the menu.
- At the next screen you will review the summary of information you’ve entered so far.
- Select “Commit” if you wish to continue filling out the application.
- Continue from section to section. Some information will already be supplied. If you neglect to answer a question that must have an answer, the computer will tell you what information is still needed.
Note: you will not fill in any specific class information. That will be done at the time you register for the class through your CAPP teacher.
- Complete the application all the way to the end. Follow the “Sign and Submit Application” directions.
- Your application will be processed by the UW Oshkosh Undergraduate Admissions Office and your information will eventually be forwarded to the CAPP office. You will register for your class through your CAPP teacher who will have a label with your information on it.
Note: Remember this is done once a school year, if done in the fall it will carry over to spring. It can be done in the summer before the upcoming school year or it can be done in spring but spring pre-registraion WILL NOT move to the follwing fall semester. Any pre-registraions may be done in spring only if you are talking a course i the spring and not the fall semester.
Step 2: Register for your Course
Before applying make sure you meet the CAPP eligibility requirements.