CAPP Spring Workshop
All adjunct instructors and liaison professors are expected to participate in the annual CAPP Workshop. High School administration, guidance counselors or prospective adjuncts are welcome to attend as well!
Workshop is free, however registration is required.
Thank you to everyone who made the 2015 Spring Workshop a success!
Details on the 2016 Spring Workshop to come!
Following the Keynote Panel, those in attendance wrote down their take-away ideas from the presentations. Tables then collaborated to submit the two best ideas from their table. Here is the master list of your ideas!
Celebrating 40 years
Registration & Breakfast/Reeve 227
Welcome & CAPP Updates
Adjuncts & Liaisons: Discipline Workshop Sessions
Guidance Counselors & Administrators: CAPP Info & Transitional Advising Panel
- Liz Whalley, Director of Academic Adivising
- Debbie Gray Patton, Assistant Director of University Studies Program
- Tracy Siebers, Mapworks Coordinator
Lunch & Keynote Speaker Panel: "Innovation and Best Practices for Creating a College Classroom in the High School"
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- D2L Basics - Sarah Bradway, IDEA Lab (Polk 7)
- TitanWeb and Registrar's Information - Julie Jalovec, Dempsey 130
- Informal Q&A - Catherine Bryan and Amanda Ziesemer, Reeve 227