CAPP Spring Workshop
All adjunct instructors and liaison professors are expected to participate in the annual CAPP Workshop. High School administration, guidance counselors or prospective adjuncts are welcome to attend as well!
Workshop is free, however registration is required.
2015 Spring Workshop will be held on
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Registration - Closed
Celebrating 40 years
Registration & Breakfast/Reeve 227
Welcome & CAPP Updates
Adjuncts & Liaisons: Discipline Workshop Sessions
Guidance Counselors & Administrators: CAPP Info & Transitional Advising Panel
- Liz Whalley, Director of Academic Adivising
- Debbie Gray Patton, Assistant Director of University Studies Program
- Tracy Siebers, Mapworks Coordinator
Lunch & Keynote Speaker Panel: "Innovation and Best Practices for Creating a College Classroom in the High School"
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- D2L Basics - Sarah Bradway, IDEA Lab (Polk 7)
- TitanWeb and Registrar's Information - Julie Jalovec, Dempsey 130
- Informal Q&A - Catherine Bryan and Amanda Ziesemer, Reeve 227
Parking will be free in lots 15, 13, 10, and lower level of High Avenue Parking Ramp from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. that day (excludes parking meters and reserved spots). You will receive a ticket if you park in a reserved spot! Please try to carpool with others attending as parking is limited. Map of UW Oshkosh