Cost and Financial Aid
The total cost for the semester abroad $6,850
This fee includes the following:
* All instructional costs (i.e. tuition)
* Round trip ground and air transportation Oshkosh--Cambridge--Oshkosh)
* Admission fees
* Overnight trips
* Theatre and concert tickets
* Many meals (Monday-Thursday lunches and dinners, including one formal dinner each week and Saturday brunch).
* Meals not specified above, some meals on tour days
* College key deposits
* Computer printing
* Personal expenses (entertainment, personal travel, souvenirs, etc.)
The cost is based on the current exchange rate and is subject to change if that rate varies significantly.
Financial aid can be applied to the semester abroad program cost, including airfare. To determine the amount of aid for which you might be eligible, you should file the 99-00 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Form with the Financial Aid Office, D 104 as soon as possible. In the past, many students have received generous financial assistance to support their study abroad experience.
*Call to inquire about your eligibility for financial assistance even if you have not qualified in the past.