Since 1998, the Business Success Center (formerly known as Center for Community Partnerships) has been empowering local businesses to succeed.
To further the development of the University and the Community by actively engaging University resources.
We provide solutions that drive local economic development and grow our community, providing value to students, faculty, the university and our community.
- Meridith Jaeger , Interim Director
- Julie Gniewek, Internship and Outreach Program Manager
- Carrie Rule, Outreach Program Manager
- Mindie Boynton, Outreach Program Manager
- Danielle Juan, Operations Manager
- Steve Slocum, Director of AeroInnovate