Week 9 Beld
I met with Nick today to go over the story with him and get a photo release form signed. There were a few factual errors that had to be corrected and I still hadn’t found all the “Nicks” that had to be changed to Brewer. There were also some quotes that had to be cleared up with Nick. He had said some things that I interpreted differently than he meant so we had to reword some parts of the story to keep in line with what was actually meant. After fixing the factual errors with Nick I went through the story a couple more times and I think I finally have a finished product. I got the story down from 4,000 words to just over 2,000 and managed to get the story to Grace’s liking, at least I hope I have. I am almost done with everything, I only have two podcasts left to make and photo captions to write. I am definitely cutting it close with my deadline, fortunately I’m much better with podcasts than I am with writing.