Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Iota Rho Chapter
BAP Requirements Handout:
Welcome to Beta Alpha Psi - The Iota Rho Chapter
We would like to welcome you to the web page of one of the Iota Rho chapters of Beta Alpha Psi. Formally installed as the Iota Rho Chapter on February 27, 1999, we are pleased to be a part of this nationally recognized organization. Beta Alpha Psi was founded in 1919 and is a national scholastic and professional accounting organization. The primary objective of the organization is to recognize and encourage scholastic and professional excellence in the field of accounting. To be inducted into the organization, initiates must have achieved such excellence and portrayed good moral character. For more information becoming a member please see Membership Requirements Page.
Spring 2013 Inductees
- To continue operating our chapter as an award winning chapter.
- To increase members’ knowledge of the structure, guidelines, rules and regulations that govern Beta Alpha Psi.
- To promote, through fraternal activities, the association of accounting students and professional accountants.
- To promote a professional attitude among members and encourage participation of all accounting students and faculty in our professional and social activities
- To increase networking opportunities for all Beta Alpha Psi members by further developing our relationship with accounting professional organizations.
- To inform high school students of the opportunities available in the field of accounting, and to promote the collegiate study of accounting.
- To work with the UW Oshkosh College of Business