BAP Membership Requirements
- Be a declared accounting major who has completed a minimum of two years of collegiate courses.
- Have completed at least one 300-400 level accounting course.
- Attain a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.0 in all university courses attempted OR at least a 3.25 grade point average in all university courses attempted in the most recent academic terms that include 30 semester hours.
- Attain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 in all 300-400 level accounting courses attempted.
- Achieve active membership status by:
- Attending at least 70% of the semester's professional activities (BAP-Sponsored Events
- Attending at least one service activity sponsored by BAP
- Attending at least one professional event NOT organized by BAP
- Retain active member status until graduation by completing the following each semester:
- *Retained by meeting 70% of semester's professional activities (BAP-Sponsored Events)
- Attending at least one service activity
*If you do not meet these requirements of retaining active membership status, you will be subject to removal from the organization.
Exceptions will be made only for those students who are away for a semester for an internship or involved in a night class that conflicts with Beta Alpha Psi meetings.
If this exception applies it is the student's responsibility to fill out and give the Leave form to President or Reporter at the beginning of the semester. The form can be found in the accounting lab or under the forms tab of the website.
If you have further questions please feel free to contact our club president, BAP reporter, or refer to the National BAP Website or to the BAP Membership Requirements Handout.
BAP Requirements Handout: