Since 1871, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has been providing residents of northeastern Wisconsin with high-quality, affordable education through 60 undergraduate majors, 30 master’s degree programs and one doctoral degree for our more than 13,500 students.
Hosting a University Event at the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center
Opening April 1, 2014, the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center will serve as the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh's new "front door." The 22,000 foot square facility will be home to three University departments: Alumni Relations, the UW Oshkosh Foundation and the Business Success Center. The building will also host a satellite Admissions office, an office for Economic Development initiatives, a concierge for campus visitors and temporary classroom space during the Clow renovation project. Learn more about our offices >>
In addition, the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center will serve as a space for campus and community to gather, connect and celebrate.
The Conference Center will feature:
- Contemporary event spaces for groups of five to 500.
- A 500-person ballroom with floor-to-celing windows.
- A 44-person executive board room with state-of-the-art technology.
- Four well-equipped 40 person breakout rooms.
- Outdoor function areas, including a patio and gas fire pit.
- Onsite catering with an array of menu options.
- Hearing loop technology and free wireless internet.
- Ample free parking.
Plan your University event at the AWCC:
The Alumni Welcome and Conference Center works collaboratively with Gruenhagen Conference Center and Reeve Memorial Union to assist student groups and departments in locating and securing the best fit for their campus event.
Contact us to schedule a tour or learn more about the new UW Oshkosh Alumni Welcome and Conference Center.