View these quick tips for scheduling art classes.
- Talk to your art faculty advisor about scheduling your classes.
- It is very important to not delay your program by starting your art foundation courses immediately.
- Use the Course Planning Worksheet to help with planning out your courses.
- You are able to complete both the fine art and art major in 4 years with careful planning.
- Take no more than three studio courses during any one semester.
- Be mindful of any course sequences and courses that are not offered every semester.
- Spread our your general education courses to prevent an overload of upper-level studio courses during your junior and senior years.
- Take your natural science courses as early as possible because they are difficult to work into a weekly schedule.
- Twelve credits are required per semester to be considered full time.
- Use the registrar's course search to see current offerings of art courses for the upcoming semester.