Design, Printmaking, Book Arts, Installation Art
- Art 238 - Design I
- Art 342 - Studio Problems in Typography
- Art 442 - Portfolio Review
- Art 437 - Corporate Identity
- Art 436 - Advanced Illustration
- Art 439 - Package Design
- Iconometer Third Space Book Arts Gallery - Milwaukee, Wis., 2004
- Threshold Agnes Jones Gallery - University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, 2003
- A collaborative installation with John O. Smith.
- Liquid into My Skin Gallery 44 Centre for Contemporary Photography - Toronto, Ontario, 2002
- 27th Paper in Particular National Exhibition Columbia College - Columbia, Mo.
- Valdosta National 2006 Fine Arts Gallery - Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Ga.
- Mighty Midwest Biennial New Visions Art Gallery - Marshfield, Wis.
- A Sense of Place 2005 Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art - Augusta, Ga.
- WordArt Exhibition University Galleries on Sycamore - Cincinnati, Ohio
- “Book + Art=?” National Juried Exhibition, Core New Art Space - Denver, Colo.
- Artfully Reclaimed Novato Art Center - Novato, Calif.
- Wisconsin Artists Biennial 2005 Anderson Art Center - Kenosha, Wis. (Awarded First Place/James Auer Memorial Award for Book Implosion (Thorndike and Barnhart Junior Dictionary) and Book Implosion (First Course in Algebra)
- ART 2004 National Juried Art Exhibit Center at Rockwall City Place - Rockwall, Texas (Awarded Honorable Mention for Book Implosion (Strength of Materials)
- Second Annual WCAG/DGA Juried Art Exhibit The Framer’s Gallery - Georgetown, Texas
- Book Arts 2004 Bright Hill Center - Treadwell, N.Y.
Invitational and Group Shows
- The Wisconsin Book Edna Carlsten Art Gallery
- To Have and To Hold Minnesota Center for Book Arts - Minneapolis, Minn.
- Inaugural Mudd The Mudd Gallery - Lawrence University, Appleton, Wis.
- The Altered Book Third Space Book Arts Gallery - Milwaukee, Wis.
- Artists’ Books 2004 Cuesta College Art Gallery - Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, Calif.