Art Theory, Asian, American and Modern Art
- Art 109 - Art History Survey I
- Art 110 - Art History Survey II
- Art 311 - Medieval Art
- Art 317 - Art of India, China, and Japan
- Art 321 - Modern Art
- Art 323 - American Art
- Art 484 - Capstone
Office: A/C S205
Telephone: (920) 424-7067
A book length text tentatively titled "Western Culture at the American Crossroads: Science, Reason and Culture."
- Co-author: Western Culture at the American Crossroad: Narratives of Science and Reason (ISI/ The James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions, Princeton University, in press).
- For the Love of Beauty: Art, History, and the Moral Foundations of Aesthetic Judgment (Transaction Publishers, 2006).
- Numerous publications and reviews are found in a wide variety of venues including the “Art Bulletin,” “Oriental Art,” “Bulletin of the Field Museum,” “ACE: Art and Christian Enquiry,” and “American Outlook Magazine.”
Smithsonian, Heritage Foundation, and National Endowment for the Humanities.