We offer a variety of perks as a token of our gratitude and hope they will assist in growing your UW Oshkosh pride.
Philip and Jean Nelson Alumni Scholarship for children and grandchildren of alumni
Deals and Discounts
- University Books & More 20-percent off discount for alumni.
- UW Oshkosh themed License Plates, which include an annual donation to support scholarship programs.
- Discounted tickets (only $10 per performance) to the Fredric March Theatre.
- Tuition discount for children and grandchildren of out-of-state alumni. Children and grandchildren of alumni receive a 25 percent discount on the out-of-state portion of the tuition. Learn more.
- NEW alumni discount at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel! Alumni receive a 20% discount off of the Best Available Rate. To make a reservation, call the hotel direct at 920-230-1900 or 855-230-1900
Library and Pool Access
- Alumni have access to Polk Library privileges. Get your library card at the first-floor circulation desk with your driver's license or other photo ID that includes a home address. Your card will be processed within 10 minutes. For further information about Polk Library, please contact the Polk Library circulation staff at (920) 424-7316.
- Alumni are eligible to use the Albee Pool when a valid Titan Affiliate ID card (may be obtained at Titan Central) is presented and an annual membership is purchased for $25 at the Student Rec and Wellness Center. Learn more.
Gruenhagen Conference Center invites alumni to use our conference center facility for lodging while you are back on campus for events, or in the Oshkosh area and needing reasonably priced accommodations. Please contact our Gruenhagen Conference Center Front Desk at (920) 424-1106 to set up a reservation between the hours of 7 a.m. and 12 midnight daily. Please identify yourself as an alumni guest. Upon check-in you will receive a small gift on behalf of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh to welcome you back to campus.