Not only do we want to assist you in reconnecting with your alma mater but also in making new connections. It is exciting to be involved in UW Oshkosh's continued growth and success.
One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with your alma mater and rekindle your Titan spirit is to volunteer.
Each year, hundreds of alumni from every walk of life and corner of the globe give back to UW Oshkosh by mentoring current students, serving on committees or by hosting alumni gatherings. Whether your involvement touches a few friends or a few hundred, you are making a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Campus MOVE OUT days "Goodwill NOT Landfill" May 8 - 10
This year UW-Oshkosh has teamed up with Goodwill Industries to host our annual Move Out days drive where we will be collecting gently used clothing, small household items, and furniture.
Receptacles will be located near the dumpsters of five residence halls for students and other campus community members to easily donate items that they no longer want or need. Faculty and staff are encourage to donate also!
To make this event successful we need volunteers!
If you have some free time any of the last three days of the semester contact Brad Spanbauer at email@example.com to sign up for volunteer times or if you have any questions. The hours are:
Wed May 8, 12-8pm
Thu May 9, 12-8pm
Fri May 10, 9-4pm
- Homecoming: Contact us for more information.
- Spring and Fall Commencements: Contact Special Events Coordinator Laura Rommelfanger for more information.
- Greeter on alumni days at the Paine Art Center and Gardens and the Oshkosh Public Museum.
- UW Oshkosh alumni are invited to attend the Career Fair on the Fox held every spring and fall semester for the opportunity to connect with more than 100 employers representing a variety of industries. Learn more about the Career Fair on the Fox.
- Alumni are welcome to participate in on-campus Interviewing opportunities. Employers recruit UW Oshkosh students and alumni throughout the year for part-time, full-time and internship positions. All interviews are held in the UW Oshkosh Career Services office unless otherwise noted. Learn more about on-campus Interviewing. Sign up for an on-campus interview via your Titan Jobs account.
- Tables of Titans provides an opportunity for alumni to network with students exploring future career options through sharing a meal in an intimate, friendly and welcoming environment. This event is hosted by one or two UW Oshkosh graduates currently employed at an organization. To participate in a Tables of Titans event, contact the Career Services office to discuss arrangements for dates, locations and attendees. Your organization will be expected to select a location within Oshkosh to hold this event and cover the group's meal expenses. Career Services provides logistics support for the event.
- Practice the fundamentals of networking, dinner conversations and proper dining etiquette with students. Alumni may contact the Career Services office if interested in hosting a table for the Dining with Professionals event held each semester. Learn more about Dining with Professionals.
- UW Oshkosh alumni interested in sharing their career path experience with current students may contact the UW Oshkosh Career Services office to discuss opportunities to meet with students through the Career Path Series. Career Services will collaborate with individual alumni and with student organizations to help bring alumni career development stories to campus and provide the opportunity for alumni and students to initiate meaningful professional relationships.
At Alumni Relations, we make the volunteer process simple by guiding you every step of the way. Please take a moment to explore your options and contact us if you have any further questions.
The "Mentor Network" is a subgroup of the UW Oshkosh Alumni group on LinkedIn that the Alumni Relations Office created as a platform for current students to connect with alumni and professionals for networking and career development opportunities. Learn more.
With the Mentor Network You Can:
- Help students and alumni build professional relationships.
- Learn about personal and professional development.
- Share knowledge, perspectives and valuable resource information.
- Discuss career opportunities.
- Coordinate networking opportunities.
Student Alumni Ambassadors
The UW Oshkosh Student Alumni Ambassadors (SAA) are a vital link between current campus life and University alumni and friends. It is an organization dedicated to promoting UW Oshkosh and building pride among fellow students, alumni and the community. Members of SAA come from a variety of backgrounds and possess a multitude of experiences. Learn more.