Peer Advising Liaisons (PALS)
Why Do You Need a PAL?
There will be many times during college when you'll have questions that need to be answered, and sometimes you may have no idea where to go. Peer Advising Liaisons (PALS) are here for that reason, along with many more. They have been asked just about every question you could imagine! If a PAL doesn't know the answer to your question, they will know where and/or who to refer you to. PALS can also offer support when you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, or confused.
You can rely on PALS to have the answers to many of your questions!
PALS are returning UW Oshkosh students who care about their fellow students and are committed to helping students reach their college goals. PALS are carefully selected through a formal interview process based on academic criteria, experience, and attitude.
A PAL Can Help You With ...
- Reading your STAR.
- Finding your assigned academic/faculty advisor.
- Making an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Determining any holds or stops on your record.
- Registering for your classes.
- Adding, dropping and repeating classes.
- General Education and University Studies Program (USP) requirements.
To find more information, visit the UARC's FAQ page.
Contact a PAL
- (920) 424-3299 or (920) 424-1268
- Student Success Center Suite 202 (Monday through Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm)
CLICK on the PAL picture to take the survey!