Peer Advising Liaisons (PALS)
Who is a PAL?
PALS are returning UW Oshkosh students who care about their fellow students and are committed to helping students reach their college goals. PALS are carefully selected through a formal interview process based on academic criteria, experience, and attitude.
A PAL Can Help You With ...
- Reading your STAR.
- Finding your assigned academic/faculty advisor.
- Making an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Determining any holds on your account or record.
- Registering for your classes.
- Adding, dropping and repeating classes.
- General Education and University Studies Program (USP) requirements.
To find more information, visit the UARC's FAQ page.
Fastest Way to Make an Appointment
The easiest way to make an appointment is to stop in SSC 202 between 8:00 - 4:30 Monday - Friday. Otherwise, you can call (920) 424-1268 to have a PAL help you set up an appointment with an academic advisor that fits both of your schedules. If you are routed to voice mail, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call within our business hours.
Contact a PAL
- (920) 424-1268
- Student Success Center Suite 202 (Monday through Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm)
CLICK on the PAL picture to take the survey!