Curriculum Modification Appeals
Appeals relate to college policies with regard to academic issues. Students may appeal any academic policy. Examples of an academic policy include late adding/dropping of courses, substitutions in curriculum, and prerequisite exceptions.
- An appeal must be submitted on an appeal request form which is available through the advisers in the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center, SSC 202, or from your assigned faculty adviser.
- The request must state a clear explanation of the situation.
- All information requested on the form must be filled out completely to prevent a delay in response to the request.
- Submit a current STAR and any supporting documentation.
- The appeal will be reviewed by the Undergraduate Program Director who will determine the legitimacy of the request.
- A copy of the decision will be mailed to the student’s address as listed on the appeal form.