Health Profession Advising
Welcome to our website!
We are the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC). We provide advising resources to students who are considering careers in health professions, such as medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, etc. Students in declared majors are also advised by faculty of the respective department (assignments are made after certain criteria are fulfilled as set by each department).
Who are you?
- I am a future student/family member/guidance counselors interested in health related majors at UW Oshkosh (coming soon)
- I am a current student needing advising on health related majors
- I am a current student looking specifically for health-related career information.
- Campus Resources
- Frequently asked questions
- Pre-Health Professionals of Oshkosh Student Organization(PHPO)
- Additional extracurricular opportunities
- Alumni contact information
Not finding what you need? Contact advising (at) uwosh (dot) edu.