University Honors Visit Day Registration
Join us and discover the benefits of being a part of the University Honors Program (UHP) at UWO.
Thursday, March 5, 2015 - 10 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
On Honors Visit Day you will have opportunities to ...
- Experience an honors seminar class
- Chat with honors faculty and staff
- Participate in a Q&A session led by a panel of current honors students
- Enjoy lunch at Blackhawk Commons
- Take a full campus tour or simply check out a residence hall room
- Small Classes: Honors courses are limited to 20-25 students
- Innovative Classes: UHP students take innovative, often team-taught seminars specially designed for honors students
- Outstanding Faculty: Members of the Honors faculty are selected for their teaching skills
- Early Registration: Students active in the UHP register for classes early
- Community: The Honors community is a diverse, energetic group of students who enjoy challenging classes as well as group social events and service opportunities
- Honors Floor / Residence Life: The Honors floor offers a sense of community as well as academic advising, informal sessions with Honors faculty members, and local outings to interesting sites and entertainment venues
- Special Recognition: Students who successfully complete the honors curriculum earn special recognition at commencement ceremonies
Illuminations UHP Newsletter
Illuminations (the UHP newsletter) is available online. Browse the current issue to see who is letting their light shine and what some of our Honors Alumni are achieving post-graduation.
If you have questions about the University Honors Visit Day please contact Nicole Jackson at (920) 424-3079.
Please complete all required fields below.
Note: Persons with disabilities needing special assistance to attend or anyone with special dietary needs should contact either Stacy Dreweck (920-424-3970) or Nicole Jackson (920-424-3079) at least 72 hours before the event. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to those requesting assistance.