You are here: Home > Admission Guidelines > Transfer > Titan Transfer > Step 8: Take Care of Details


Step 8: Take Care of Details

Titan Card

Once you have enrolled in a class, you will be able to obtain your UW Oshkosh student I.D. (also known as your Titan Card). To do so, you will need to go to Titan Central, located in Reeve Memorial Union, with a photo I.D.You also will need $20 to cover the cost of your Titan Card.

For more information on the uses of your Titan Card, visit Reeve Memorial Union



Parking permits are available for commuter and resident students at various costs depending on your needs. To obtain a parking permit, stop by Parking Services located in the lower level of Blackhawk Commons. 

For more information about parking permits, costs and parking maps, visit Parking Services.  



University Books & More is our campus bookstore and is located in Reeve Memorial Union. To determine what textbooks you will need for an upcoming semester, visit the bookstore in person or online

The website provides information on how to pre-order textbooks and identify what books you need for your courses. It also provides various textbook rental options and the textbook buy back program. 


Financial Aid

Financial aid does not "transfer" so it is important to make sure you have followed the appropriate steps to receive financial aid at UW Oshkosh. 

  • Fall transfer students should complete the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year as early as possible. The priority deadline at UW Oshkosh is March 15. 
  • Spring transfer students who have already completed the FAFSA for the current academic year, simply need to log back into their FAFSA and add the UW Oshkosh school code (003920) in step three of the FAFSA. This will allow the Federal Processor to forward your information to the UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office. It is your responsibility to notify your current school that you will not be receiving aid there for the spring semester.

IMPORTANT: Your UW Oshkosh email is the only form of communication used by the Financial Aid Office. Many emails will direct you to Titan Web to complete the financial aid process as well. Therefore, it is very important for you to utilize both campus email and Titan Web. 

If you have any questions about your financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (920) 424-3377 or



The Wisconsin Board of Regents' Housing Policy states that all students MUST live on campus unless they meet one of the following requirements: 

  • Earned at least 48 credits by the first day of classes. 
  • Lived on campus for four semesters (includes previous schools).
  • Will be 21 years old by the first day of class.
  • Commuting from a parent or legal guardian's permanent home located within 45 miles of UW Oshkosh.
  • Married, veteran or single parent.


On Campus

If you will be living on campus, you can apply for housing online. Please be aware that you must have already submitted your $100 tuition deposit (step one) in order to begin your housing process. Visit the Residence Life website for more information.


Off Campus

The UW Oshkosh Student Association and Student Legal Services have partnered with, an organization that specializes in providing off-campus housing solutions for post-secondary students. This free service is an effective way to search for off-campus housing options. 



Veterans are encouraged to contact the Veterans Resource Center at (920) 424-1804 or or in person. The center is located in Dempsey Hall, room 130. 

With proper documentation, all veterans are eligible to receive credit based upon certain types of military experience. It is standard for all veterans to receive two credits for Phy Ed 105 - a required course in all degree programs - as well as two credits of upper-level health elective for completion of basic training. Additional credit may be awarded for certain types of military education based upon an evaluation of completed work. 

To receive credit, a military transcript or DD214 must be supplied to the Admissions Office. 


Take Care of Details Orientation Register for Classes Transfer Advising UWO Titan Mail Transfer Reports Titan Web Return Paperwork