Student Orgs and Involvement
- You can start your own club... That's how a dance group formed and they went to a state competition their first year! - Madysen S.
- I could produce my very own TV show on Titan TV. - Mallory J.
- You can build great leadership and interpersonal skills through involvement with different student organizations. - Peter L.
love UW Oshkosh because it is a great place for students to network
with alumni and professionals as members of the Student Alumni
Ambassadors organization and at events like the Nearly Naked Mile. - Student Alumni Ambassadors (student organization)
love the diversity on campus and how there are always a variety of
events going on to help the students on and off campus connect with
different people and make them come out of their comfort zones and
explore different things. - Melissa Y.
- I love UW
Oshkosh because it has given me the amazing opportunity to GO GREEK! I
have truly found my place on campus, along with best friends and
connections. Thanks, UW Oshkosh, for supporting the Greek Community and
allowing me to "Leave a Legacy." - Alison S.
- I came
to UW Oshkosh to excel academically, but along the way I discovered a
passion for volunteering and have donated more than 400 hours to
community service. I've also picked up a huge second family made up of
friends I will never forget. - Melissa W.
- I love UW
Oshkosh because it gives me the opportunity to participate in fun clubs,
such as Reeve Union Board and the Advance-Titan, that let me show off
my talent and leadership skills while having a blast with a bunch of
friends. - Katy H.
- I go to UW Oshkosh for the
college experience. The City of Oshkosh offers a chance to get away from
home and on campus there are always events and activities to attend,
whether they are put on by the college or student organizations. - Derek S.
- I love the multitude of volunteer opportunities offered, especially "Hands on Oshkosh." - Meredith M.
- I love UW Oshkosh because of its exemplary Greek community. I
never thought that I would make so many meaningful and lifelong
friendships -- but joining a sorority did just that for me. - Elissa C.
love UW Oshkosh because of the Greek System! My Zeta Tau Alpha sisters
are my best friends and they will be close to my heart even after I
graduate. GO GREEK! - Emily B.
- UWO has a small, close-knit campus with huge opportunities for anyone and everyone to be involved in. - Meghan A.
is like no place I have traveled to or experienced before. There are
multiple opportunities and a variety of people in one small area that
would be impossible to find anywhere else. From kayaking to camping in
Gruenhagen with my family, I am happy calling Oshkosh my college home. - Erica B.
should attend UW Oshkosh because of all the areas students are able to
be involved in. Oshkosh is a big enough school that there are lots of
ways to get involved, but small enough that the people involved are also
able to become leaders. - Margaret S.
- UWO offers a wide variety of leadership positions for multicultural students. - Mee Y.
best thing about UWO is all the activities that go on around campus.
There are so many things to do here. You can start any club that you
want, or you can go and have a good time at one of the Titan Nights --
which are my favorite. - Molly F.
- So many chances to
get involved: Alternative Spring Break, Hands on Oshkosh, committees,
Greek life, sports, academics, groups... You name it and Oshkosh has it! - Leah R.
Union Board (RUB). Getting involved is great and RUB is a major
presence on campus because they sponsor so many campus events! Plus the
friends you make when working at / attending RUB events are some of the
best friends you will have. - Christine B.
Oshkosh has an excellent freshman experience. There are many
opportunities for students and tons of exciting things to see and do on -
or off - campus. UW Oshkosh also has an amazing student and faculty
body. - Amanda C.
- UW Oshkosh not only provides me with classroom experience, but
the Student Titan Employment Program (STEP) also allows me to gain
real-world experience through my internship without ever leaving campus. - Kayde K.
Oshkosh has a lot of opportunities for student involvement. I joined
Reeve Union Board and was able to plan a variety of campus events, meet
new people, network with professionals, build my resume and gain
valuable life skills. - Courtney R.
- I love UW Oshkosh because the Greek Life is amazing! I've made so many close friends after joining my sorority! - Samantha T.
- You can make your own TV or radio show! - Jeff F.
- The connections and epic friendships made through Greek Life. - Sarah W.
- I love being part of the Greek system and feeling known on campus! - Shauna O.
love the student jobs offered by the university. They give an
opportunity to learn more about the university and help other students
along in their college journeys. - Serena K.
are many job opportunities available to students ON campus - including
some geared for specific majors to help you gain experience to use in
your career! - Anna S.