Food and Dining
- I can go to the first floor of my hall and get Pizza Hut pizza, subs, and best of all - brownies. - Sarah R.
- FREE Food! I love the midnight breakfasts that are part of Titan Nights. - Sarah L.
- I love the caramel apple cider that they bring out for the months of October and November in the Reeve Union MiTaza. - Shaniqua L.
- I LOVE Reeve Union's B&G Grill pancakes. I also love the layout of campus and how most everything is centered. - Jacqui H.
- Three words: BAKED POTATO SOUP! :) - Brianna V.
love UW Oshkosh because of Blackhawk Commons. I'm part of the Oshkosh
Cross Country team and Blackhawk is simply a great place to eat good
food and relax with my teammates. - John D.
- I love going to eat my lunch on the balcony off the third floor of Reeve Union on a nice, warm Spring day. - Lindsey K.
happy I go to UW Oshkosh because the chicken egg rolls at Jump Asian*
are amazing... and so is the gym when I want to work them off. - Trish C.
taste of "Sub Connection" after a lengthy break. It just tastes like
school and socializing. I love my toasted ham on cheddar! For some
reason it just reminds me of my wonderful days at UW Oshkosh. - Jenny T.
- The most glorious sandwich in all of Oshkosh. Three words: Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. - Dan S.
- I love being able to get a smoothie whenever I'm thirsty (or hungry, who knows?) for one! - Kyle K.
- Monday night mashed potato bowls! - Melissa Z.
- I love UWO because Dawn makes the best omelets every morning at Blackhawk. - John P.
- Grabbing a Mocha at Reeve and a friend and heading to Polk Library to do some last-minute studying for finals at 11 at night! - Cheyenne H.
- Free coffee and cookies in the library during finals week! - Courtney K.
- I LOVE UW OSHKOSH BECAUSE OF THE BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM AT BLACKHAWK. - Emily S.
- I love getting a bagel and coffee every morning from MiTaza. I wouldn't be able to function without it. - Brittany B.
in the Scotts is the best because I can go down to Scotty's after
everything else is closed and still get a decent meal. So convenient! - Natalie U.
have always wanted to be a teacher, so I knew UW Oshkosh was the
college for me. What I didn't know was that I would fall in love with
the omelets and fresh fruit in Blackhawk Commons, which create an
amazing start to all my days. - Abeni A.
- I love
sitting in MiTaza drinking a soy chai latte while I'm studying. It's
relaxing and comfortable and I feel like I'm really a part of campus. - Samantha W.
- The food is great. The service is even better. At "Sub Connection" in Reeve, they remember what I want on my sandwich. - Jessica B.
- Buffalo Chicken Paninis: Epic-est sandwich. EVER. - Ashley R.
love the great food at Titan Underground. Every Thursday my fiance and I
go on a date night down there to use up our remaining flex meals and
get ice cream, funnel cake fries or cheese curds. - Christine W.
- MiTaza bagels every morning! - Haley L.
- Funnel cake fries in the Titan Underground. - Madeline S.
- No matter how cold it is, I still love going to Blackhawk for ice cream. - Amanda R.
continue to enjoy being at UW Oshkosh because I love Tuesday and
Thursdays at "Good to Go" in Blackhawk for Buffalo Chicken Paninis!
They're awesome. Getting one of those basically makes my whole day
better. - Cullin C.
- I love getting the amazing potato bowls from the "Good to Go" room in Blackhawk. :) - Stacy W.
- No matter how tiring classes get, I know a delicious buffet will be waiting for me at Blackhawk every night! - Derek J.
Toss salads at Reeve Union are scrumptious. My favorite combo: Romaine
lettuce, chicken, red and green peppers, cheese, raisins and olive oil.
Boy, do they fill you up! - Fabiola N.