- All the free dances, stand up comedy
and shows in the Titan Underground... Also, free popcorn and fifty cent
ice cream never hurts! - Jake W.
- I can showcase my music in events like open mic night, "Live at Lunch" and any coffee house event held at Scott Hall. - Nathan S.
Park is just a few-minute drive from campus (not a bad walk either) and
has a celebration of lights show in winter, zoo, beach, paddle boats
and more. I love it! - Kelsey H.
- I had the opportunity to help organize and host the "Mr. UWO" pageant. SO fun! - Michelle M.
- UW Oshkosh has a great social environment for friends and peers to watch the Packers beat their opponents. - Stephen F.
like UWO because on Packer game days I don't need to be sitting next to
a TV to know what's going on in the game... the cheering can be heard
across campus -- literally! - Kristi S.
- I love that
we have an award-winning programming board that brings in tons of free
events for students, like craft night, bingo, comedians, musicians,
Homecoming and more! - Heather W.
- I live in Taylor
Hall and love that it is amazingly furnished and has every board game /
game I could ever want to play. There are many rooms to study in and
some even have TVs in them for hanging out. - Philip P.
- I love paying only $3 with my TitanID to watch movies in Reeve Union Theatre! - Courtney O.
free events that are offered: Titan Nights, Midnight Breakfast, bingo,
music and entertainment. There is always something going on. - Kimberly P.
- I like the creative activities that my CAs come up with for our hall to do together. - Jordan G.
love UWO because every Wednesday night my friends and I go to open mic
and listen to the awesome musicians play while doing homework and
drinking smoothies. - James Z.
- Reading the sidewalk chalk for upcoming events on campus. - Brittney B.
- I just love all the talent! The musicians and artists around here are pretty amazing, I gotta say. - Matt B.
- I love the first week of school! All the freebies from Taste of Oshkosh and food you get at the picnic are awesome! - Mallory W.
love the variety of events hosted in the Titan Underground: football
games, pool leagues, karaoke night, video game tournaments, Texas Hold
'Em, live music and Club U. - Jason H.
- I played capture the flag in the middle of campus with my new friends my first night at college. - Bethany B.
- I love the variety of opportunities students are given to participate in throughout the year! - Rochelle M.
like how the student population is big, but UW Oshkosh still has many
events that everyone can get involved with on a smaller scale and have a
great time at. For example, I always like going to Titan Nights to make
crafts, see movies and hang out with friends. - Kayla P.
love UW Oshkosh for the opportunities it provides to explore the
community. Menominee Park, Leach Amphitheater, Wiouwash Trail, the Paine
Art Museum and a variety of campus-sponsored events provide endless
opportunity to stay involved or get connected with Oshkosh. - Steffanie N.
- I love how much stuff there is to do on campus -- you can never
be bored! Whether you go to a comedian who is performing or make crafts
with your floor, it is always eventful! - Mersadies V.
words: Puppy chow sales!! Oh yeah, and a few other things... ;) Awesome
trips at low cost to students, the annual book sale and insanely fun
intramural sports!! - Sarah B.
- Oshkosh is a fun an
relaxing place far away from home. It provides a good learning
environment and has spectacular activities that go on throughout the
year. - Erika A.>
- As a music major, I hear a lot of
classical music played by my professors and awesome guest artists. When I
can't take classical music anymore, Titan Underground has karaoke and
live music. I often catch a favorite tune playing in Reeve, too. Music
is everywhere at UWO! - Amy H.
- I love reading the
chalk messages as I walk around campus. It's fun because you never know
what messages you might encounter and they're another great,
non-computer-related way to find out about events around campus. - Laura B.
- I LOOOOOVE UW Oshkosh because I enjoy going along on the events hosted by Xpeditions! - Ali T.
- Four words... Local Live Music Night. - Tommy B.