- There are so many different people from many different backgrounds to learn from and make great friends with. - Jonathan V.
- I made so many amazing friends that will be part of my life for many, many years! - Brooke A.
enjoy watching people walk around campus in the freezing cold with just
a jersey and jeans on after the Packers win in the playoffs. - Nate B.
residence life experience... being able to walk down the hall to see
your best friends instead of driving 15 miles or making a phone call. :) - Wynelle B.
love how Oshkosh is the only city where you will see people walking out
of the university commons area with ice cream... in the winter. - James W.
love UWO because I have met so many different people from all over the
world who have enriched my life. I love to learn about different
countries and realize how similar we all are. - Amy R.
wanted a school with a good foreign language department and a warm
atmosphere. I transferred in after two years and have found myself
engaging with students everywhere and anywhere. People are happy,
friendly and willing to assist whenever they're able. - Emily P.
love how the whole campus comes together to support the Packers. Not
only are the students pumped for the big game, but many offices are
decked out with Packer Pride as well. There is also a great opportunity
on campus to watch the game with tons of other Packer fans in the Titan
Underground! GO PACK GO! - Steve V.
- I first met the
true love of my life here. The time was 1972 and he was just back from
Vietnam, where he served as a Green Beret. When this amazing person came
into my life again, he inspired me to return to school. I graduate in
May! - Judi S.
- I love UWO because this is where I
met my future husband. It's also a family legacy; everyone in my family
who went to college went to UW Oshkosh. - Rachelle S.
- Many people are friendly and some make you feel like family. This means a lot when you are miles away from home. - Tim T.
- I met all my best friends here. - Erik S.
- I love the diversity. UW Oshkosh brings so many people together, yet no one judges you. You are free to be yourself. - Brock M.
walk to campus with three other friends. The talks that we have walking
to campus are something I look forward to every morning. These are
lifelong friends that I've made only after coming to UWO. - Andrea A.
love the residence halls! Being so close to so many different people
makes college a lot easier. If you don't get along with someone, you
always have a lot more people to hang out with. - Jordan E.
- I love walking down the sidewalk through campus and saying hi to everyone because you know it will brighten their day! - Ashley R.
- I go to UW Oshkosh for the welcoming people there. - Somthaly X.
I love about UW Oshkosh is that even though my home is almost 100 miles
away from here, I feel like I am home with all of my friends and
professors as my family! - Michele J.
- The friendships here will last you a lifetime! - Michael T.
- I love UW Oshkosh because of all the diversity. It really helped me step outside the box from the town where I grew up! - Luke R.
- I like the friendly environment UW Oshkosh offers and how I meet
new people almost every day, it feels like. It is nice to meet people
at the Titan Underground where there are lots of freshmen like me. - Ben P.
relationships I built. I am still close friends with people I lived
with in the residence halls. Three of them are my roommates and we are
all seniors! - Kelsey L.
- There are endless
opportunities to meet new people. Even with such a large student body,
you end up running into so many friends, as well as friends of your
friends, and friends of your friends' friends. - Katie K.
- I heart UW Oshkosh because of the awe-inspiring people I get to work with at Reeve Union. - Paige W.
- I am so happy I chose UWO because I met my best friend at freshman orientation and I can't imagine my life without her and UWO. - Felicia K.
- I feel welcomed by everyone! - Kayla G.
- Oshkosh was the only campus I felt like I could call home. And the people were great. I cannot wait to attend in the fall! :) - Erica S.
- The people here are really nice! - Matt D.
- You will meet unique people and create some of the best friendships that will last a lifetime! - Jennifer B.
love how diverse UW Oshkosh is. I see so many different nationalities
and personalities when I walk to class. It is nice to see people from so
many different walks of life. - Caitlin F.
- I love how the campus feels like a community that I am proud to
be a part of. People are smiling and saying "hi" instead of just walking
by. - Lori D.
- I've made some great friends, there
are some excellent long-boarding spots and this school has provided me
with an excellent experience altogether. - Carter W.
- Even though UWO is a big campus, I always see someone I know. It makes me feel at home. - Jordan E.
- I made friends that will last a lifetime and I get to see them every day! - Courtney K.
have made real friends from an all-online class. And they have become a
support group for other online classes. We are now all Facebook friends
as well. - Becky Q.
- The people: classmates, professors, tutors, EVERYONE! - Rebecca D.
Nursing majors, we develop our careers together traveling through each
semester. We get to develop a great group of friends and awesome study
groups from spending so much time with each other. - Meghan R.
gives me the opportunity to meet people from different places. It gives
choices and helps international students. It makes me feel welcome,
which is awesome. - Dora W.
- I'm a freshman here and I
love feeling so welcomed to the community! From move-in day until now,
the UWO student body and faculty have made me feel confident and
comfortable. I have made friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
I LOVE UWO! - Kailee K.
- I love UW Oshkosh because
here I'm not just a number. People recognize me outside of the
classroom. Also - it's not so tiny that everyone knows everyone and
everything about them, but it's not so big that I get lost in a sea of
faces. - Stephanie F.
- There are a lot of different people here and you can always learn something from them. - Kaitlyn C.
- I love UW Oshkosh because there's always a unique variety of people! - Crystal R.
freshman-only res halls are a great way to meet friends that will last
you through your college experience and perhaps even longer. The guys on
my floor are practically my brothers. - Lance L.
- It has a great atmosphere. When you walk around campus and see all the friendly people, you become happy. - Nicole T.