Odyssey 2014: Information
Welcome to the Fall 2014 UW Oshkosh freshman class!
We're looking forward to welcoming you as a Titan this fall! Odyssey is your first step into college life. Can't wait to see you there!
What is Odyssey 2014: Advisement and Registration?
At Odyssey, you'll have the opportunity to meet with an academic adviser. You will schedule your fall semester classes and get your photo taken for your Titan Card (your student ID). You'll also get to spend the whole day with your future classmates, participate in a variety of orientation sessions and eat lunch on campus.
Details about your day:
- Must read: This is your confirmation letter, which includes time, location and parking information. We recommend printing a copy of this letter for your records.
- August Odyssey schedule coming soon!
More helpful resources:
- Placement testing information
- Hotel directory (Note: if using Firefox, please right click on the link and select "Save Link As")
- Fall 2014 admissions checklist
Directions to Odyssey
Please note that no parking permits are needed and parking is free on campus for Odyssey participants.
Alternate Parking Lots:
- Continue north on Algoma Boulevard.
- Take the first left onto Woodland Avenue and another left onto High Avenue.
- Follow High Avenue to Lot #13, which will be on your right after you pass Kolf Sports Center (785 High Avenue, for your GPS), or you can continue straight on High Avenue and use the first level of the High Avenue parking structure.
Important Parking and Travel Notes:
- Visit us41wisconsin.gov for updates on ongoing construction of US Highway 41 or other roads along your way.
- Do not park in metered or restricted spaces. Overnight parking in these lots is prohibited.
If you have questions or concerns about your registration, please contact us:
Can't wait for class to start?
- Go hang out and meet people on the UW Oshkosh Class of 2018 Facebook page.