Odyssey 2014: Information
Welcome to the Fall 2014 UW Oshkosh freshman class!
We're looking forward to welcoming you as a Titan this fall! Can't wait to see you! The final class registration date is Thursday, August 28.
Details about your registration day:
- The orientation begins at 8:00 a.m. and will conclude around 11:00 a.m.
- Please report to the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC) suite 202 in the Student Success Center, which is located at 750 Elmwood Ave.
- Family and guests that accompany you are welcome to explore campus, spend time in Reeve Memorial Union or Polk Library (both have WI-FI available) or shop at University Books & More
- Your picture will be taken for your UW Oshkosh student ID card. You will be asked to show a form of photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, state ID card or passport. High school ID cards will not be accepted. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin State ID card can be found here.
- Please park in Lot #34 or Lot #13. A parking permit is required and will be mailed to you when we receive your $100 tuition deposit. If time does not allow for you to receive a parking permit by mail, please arrive on campus by 7:45 a.m. The UARC staff will issue the parking permit upon your arrival. Feel free to print a campus map.
- If you have not yet paid your $100 tuition deposit but wish to attend the August 28 registration day, please contact Rosie Merten at (920) 424-0309; Merten@uwosh.edu.
More helpful resources:
- Placement testing information
- Hotel directory (Note: if using Firefox, please right click on the link and select "Save Link As")
- Fall 2014 admissions checklist
If you have questions or concerns about your registration, please contact us:
Can't wait for class to start?
- Go hang out and meet people on the UW Oshkosh Class of 2018 Facebook page.