Odyssey 2015: Information
Welcome to the Fall 2015 UW Oshkosh freshman class!
We're looking forward to welcoming you as a Titan this fall! Can't wait to see you!
What is Odyssey Advisement and Registration?
At Odyssey, you'll have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor. You will schedule for your fall semester classes and get your photo taken for your TitanCard (your student ID) at Reeve Union. You'll also get to spend the whole day with your future classmates, participate in a variety of orientation sessions and eat lunch on campus.
Odyssey 2015: Information about your day
- Please plan to be on campus from 7:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on your assigned Odyssey Advisement and Registration day. The Odyssey program lasts the whole day.
- Parents or other family members/guests are encouraged to attend with you. The day offers sessions designed specifically for them.
- Please bring a state- or government-issued photo identification with you. All students are required to show photo identification in order to receive their TitanCard. Acceptable forms of photo identification include: (1) a driver's license, (2) military ID, state ID card or (3) passport. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state identification card can be found here.
- Casual attire is appropriate for the day.
Details about your day:
More helpful resources:
Directions to Odyssey
- Take US Highway 41 to exit 117 (9th Avenue) in Oshkosh.
- Head east on 9th Avenue about 1.5 miles and turn left on Ohio Street.
- Continue on Ohio Street over the bridge; the road will change into Wisconsin Street.
- Turn left on Algoma Boulevard and follow it to Lot #15, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS). No parking permit is necessary on your Odyssey day in this lot. Click here to view a map of campus.
Alternate Parking Lots:
- Continue north on Algoma Boulevard.
- Take the first left onto Woodland Avenue and another left onto High Avenue.
- Follow High Avenue to Lot #13, which will be on your right after you pass Kolf Sports Center (785 High Avenue for your GPS), or you can continue on High Avenue and use the first level of the High Avenue parking structure. No parking permit is necessary on your Odyssey day in these lots.
Important Parking and Travel Notes:
- Visit us41wisconsin.gov for updates on ongoing construction of US Highway 41 or other roads along your way.
- Do not park in metered or restricted spaces. Overnight parking in these lots is prohibited.
If you have questions or concerns about Odyssey, please email us at email@example.com, or call one of the following admissions staff members:
Can't wait for class to start?
- Go hang out and meet people on the UW Oshkosh Class of 2019 Facebook page.