Personal tools
You are here: Home > Travel > Forms


Travel Forms

Driver Authorization Form

Driver authorization is required for students, LTE's, agents, volunteers, and employees driving on University business, whether driving a University owned vehicle, a rented/leased vehicle, or a personally owned vehicle.

Travel Expense Report (TER)

The Travel Expense Report must be completed for all reimbursements regarding travel. All travel purchases must be put on the individuals Travel/Corporate Card during the travel. After submitting a Travel Expense Report the individual will be reimbursed for the purchases made during the trip.

Out-of-State Pre-Approval Form

The Out-of-State Pre-Approval Form should be completed and submitted to your department supervisor, Vice Chancellor Petra Roter, Provost Lane Earns, and Vice Chancellor Thomas Sonnleitner for approval before all out-of-state travel.

Travel Advance Form

 The Travel Advance Form must be completed and submitted to Michelle Highley for all requests of extra funds for travel. This form is mainly used for Student Organizations who need funds before-hand to pay for travel to seminars and conventions. 

UW Oshkosh Travel Reservations Request

The UW Oshkosh Travel Reservations Request must be completed when we are going to be paying for a guest, candidate, or students airfare.  The form can be submitted to  After submitting this form and the flight is booked you will receive a copy of the flight itineary and a DPR will need to be processed to Fox World Travel.  Please send the DPR along with a copy of the flight itinerary to Administrative Services Room 236. 


**All forms should be submitted 2-3 weeks prior to expected reimbursement/travel date to ensure approval and funds are available in time. **



Document Actions
by Poff, Susan L. last modified Jan 20, 2016 09:58 AM
Contact Information

Administrative Services

800 Algoma Blvd.

Oshkosh WI 54901-3551

Dempsey 236

(920) 424-3990

Student Financial Services

(Tuition Billing Questions)

(920) 424-1332

Financial Aid Office

(920) 424-3377