Personal tools
You are here: Home > Travel > Employee ACH > Employee ACH Frequently Asked Questions

Employee ACH Frequently Asked Questions

Q.  Will there be any way to generate an e-mail to let me know the payment has been processed?

A.    Yes, you will receive an e-mail when your reimbursement has been processed notifying you that you will receive reimbursement within the next 3-5 business days.


Q.  What account is an ACH Payment deposited into when I have multiple accounts connected for payroll deposits?

A.  ACH will deposit your reimbursement into the “net pay” account entered in the Human Resources System (HRS).  If there is no “net pay” account, your reimbursement will be deposited in the first account.


Q.  How will the payment show up on my bank statement?

A.  The notification appearing on your banking statement might look like this; your banking institution is required to include the company name of UWOSH;

•    “Electronic Deposit” or
•    “Electronic Withdrawal” or
•    “WEB Authorized Payment”


Q.  If I need to make changes to my deposit accounts, who should I contact?

A.  Please contact Human Resources at 424-1166 or click here for the form
The completed form should be sent directly to Human Resources.


Q.  If more than one Travel Expense Form (TER) is entered, how do I know which TER has been reimbursed?

A.  The total will show up as one deposit.  You should keep a copy of all submitted TERs for reference.


 Q.  If I have questions, who should I contact?

A.  Please direct related questions to our general Financial Services email account at or call 424-3990.


Document Actions
by Metke, Angela M last modified Oct 14, 2014 02:58 PM
Contact Information

Administrative Services

800 Algoma Blvd.

Oshkosh WI 54901-3551

Dempsey 236

(920) 424-3990

Student Financial Services

(Tuition Billing Questions)

(920) 424-1332

Financial Aid Office

(920) 424-3377