Personal tools
You are here: Home > Travel > Corporate Travel Credit Card

Corporate Travel Credit Card


ALL travel involving the payment of lodging, car rental and the personal purchase of airfare MUST be paid for by using the US Bank Corporate Travel Card. All other travel related expenses (meals, cab fare, etc) are optional to charge to this card.


How to apply for the Corporate Travel Credit Card:



If you have any questions please contact:
 Deanna Singstock at 424-3030
Administrative Services, Dempsey 236







Document Actions
by Poff, Susan L. last modified Aug 05, 2015 10:02 AM
Contact Information

Administrative Services

800 Algoma Blvd.

Oshkosh WI 54901-3551

Dempsey 236

(920) 424-3990

Student Financial Services

(Tuition Billing Questions)

(920) 424-1332

Financial Aid Office

(920) 424-3377