Personal tools
You are here: Home > Document Services > Policies & Procedures > Comb Bind

Comb Bind

To bind by inserting the teeth of flexible plastic comb though holes punched along the edge of a stack of paper. It is also called plastic or GBC bind.

Document Actions
by Metke, Angela M last modified Aug 26, 2013 04:14 PM
Contact Information

Document Services

650 Witzel Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Ph. (920) 424-1122
Fax (920) 424-2037