Budget & Planning Forms
- Budget Transfer Form
- Transaction Transfer Request (TTR)
- Transaction Transfer Request Instructions (TTR)
Budget transfers are the mechanism used to modify appropriations identified in the approved Redbook budget. The Redbook budget reflects the approved spending authority for the various funds and department program codes at UW-Oshkosh. Budget transfers are governed by UW System Policy and Procedure Policy Paper #5.
Following are the procedures for processing budget transfers:
- Budget transfers are only processed for General Program Revenue (GPR) Funds.
- The individual/department initiating the budget transfer request should prepare the request using the Budget & Transfer Form.
- The request should be approved by the account manager and sent to Budget Planning and Development - Dempsey 236.
- Budget staff will review and process the budget transfer and post it to the Peoplesoft Shared Financial System.
- Once the budget transfer is done you will see it reflected on your account in WISDM.