MDS Return Policy
Your return will be handled differently depending on who the vendor is.
All returns must meet these criteria:
- You must return the merchandise in original packaging and in saleable condition.
- A copy of the original packing slip must accompany any returned merchandise. If no packing slip was received, you may substitute the invoice.
- Returns must be accomplished within 30 days of the original shipping date.
- Special orders in most cases are not returnable. This includes custom preparations of chemicals or biologicals, imprinted items (rubber stamps), and frozen or refrigerated items.
To initiate a return, follow these steps.
1. Obtain return authorization from the vendor.
2. The vendor will make arrangements for your return shipping. Follow their directions.
3. Be sure to get your package to Central Stores for UPS or Common Carrier Pickup.