WI FOUNDATIONS OF READING TEST
- Those of you pursuing an EC-MC or MC-EA license and submitting your license application after January 30, 2014 will be required to pass this legislated content test as well as the Praxis II content test.
- Passing scores for the test will change from 229 to 240 for those candidates applying for their add-on license after August 31, 2014.
- What Future Teachers Need to Know about the Wisconsin Foundations of Reading Tests Workshop video presented by Dr. Mike Ford and Tracey Starck
- Quizlet (also an iPad/iPod app) – register for free practice on test terminology (search Foundations of Reading MTEL)
- Other informational sites can be found at the Content Tests link on this website.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
College of Education and Human Services
Center for Additional Teaching Licenses, Add-On Licensure Program
800 Algoma Blvd. ~ Oshkosh, WI 54901
Due to the part-time status of the Add-On Licensure Program staff, the best way to contact us is by email.
Staff Email Directory
Office hours are by appointment.