- After you have successfully completed all program requirements, your application for a new initial educator license MUST BE SUBMITTED TO AND PROCESSED THROUGH the Center for Additional Teaching Licenses (Add-On Program).
- Download the Initial In-State Teaching PI-1602-IS license. (listed 4th in the chart)
- Click here for examples of how to fill out the application.
- Fill it out completely and send or hand deliver with the proper remittance to:
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Center for Additional Teaching Licenses
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8662
- Your candidacy is reviewed by the appropriate credit examiner(s) and provided to the certifying officer for final endorsement.
- The College Certifying Officer must sign your license endorsing it for state licensure.
- The application will be sent on to DPI for processing unless you note otherwise. Check out the DPI website. Click on Educator Licensing for information regarding completing the application on-line, checking the status of your application, renewing a teaching license, and other licensing information.
Please be aware that NO licenses can be processed until a portfolio is successfully completed and practicum grades are submitted and entered into your UW Oshkosh permanent record. Also be sure you have sent all transcripts to the Add-On Program and have paid all tuition to UW Oshkosh in order for us to process your application.