You must maintain a 3.00 GPA in all coursework completed for this program.
You may fulfill your individualized coursework requirements at any 2 or 4 year accredited institution and in any available format (i.e. face to face, online, etc).
• Your Program Coordinator must approve all courses, other than those offered through UW Oshkosh, prior to enrollment in the course.
• Any transcript, documenting the successful completion of a course from institutions other than UW Oshkosh, must be submitted to the Center for Additional Teaching Licenses.
• Click here for some suggested links for on-line, hybrid or alternative delivery courses in education or content areas.
Click here for more information on the compacted courses that are available to our Add-On Program candidates in the EC-MC, MC-EA or Music Education licensure areas.
• Since these are UW Oshkosh courses, registration must be completed through the Center for Additional Teaching Licenses.
ACADEMIC LIFE EXPERIENCE
Evidence of relevant, applicable academic life experience may be submitted in lieu of any course requirement identified during the transcript review.
• Click here for details on the Academic Life Experience 3-step process.
• Click here for registration deadlines - Be sure to plan ahead as there are deadlines for enrolling in courses at most institutions.
• Click here for current tuition at UW Oshkosh.