If you are trying to receive the status of your ticket or have additional information to add about work hinderence or other changes contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 with your ticket number.
Here is a list of general severity categories and response times:
- Most serious cases. These include viruses, computer issues impeding work, and new employee setups. Contact should be within 24 hours.
- The ticket is serious but not hindering work, e.g., the computer is still functioning. Contact should be within 1-2 weeks, depending on the volume of viruses and computers that aren't working at all.
- Standard installation of hardware and software or a set up that replaces existing computer. The issue is neither serious nor urgent. Contact should be within 2-3 weeks, depending on the volume of more severe tickets.
- Pickup of surplus equipment. Contact should be within 3-4 weeks.
- Lowest Priority and special projects. Contact should be when we are able.
If you have a complaint or problem with the existing status of your ticket, but no new information to add, please ask to speak to the Help Desk Manager, Erik May, at 920-424-3020 or the Director of Academic Computing, Laura Knaapen, at 920-424-2368.