Student Technology Fee
A 2% fee is added to student tuition to generate funds to improve campus technology. A committee, primarily of students, meets annually to review proposals for using these funds.
- Purpose — by Knaapen, Laura J — last modified Feb 18, 2013 03:48 PM
- The overall purpose of the Student Technology Fee is to enhance student access to information technologies which are in addition to those available prior to the fee's creation.
- Student Technology Fee Committee — by Knaapen, Laura J — last modified Feb 18, 2013 03:48 PM
- The Student Technology Fee Committee consists primarily of students and meets primarily during the Spring Semester. It reviews and recommends which proposals will be funded. If you would like to serve on this committee, please contact OSA (Oshkosh Student Association).
- Proposal Process — by Knaapen, Laura J — last modified Feb 16, 2015 04:45 PM
- Proposals for 2015-2016 will be collected between February 16 and February 27, 2015. Proposals are made using an online form. The form will be active on this site only during that time frame. Proposals are reviewed by the committee, voted on and proposers will be notified by the end of the semester, May 15, 2015 regarding whether or not they have been approved for funding. Funds may be used no earlier than July 1, 2015.
- STF Final Reports — by Knaapen, Laura J — last modified Nov 07, 2013 03:45 PM
- Repository for the final reports from each year's Student Technology Fee committee activity. The report for the previous year is filed by the next committee chair by the end of the fall semester. Prior year reports will be added as time permits.