Guest Access for Wireless
Guest Access Procedures
If you do not have a UW Oshkosh NetID, there are two ways for you to get access to the campus wireless.
- Call the IT Helpdesk at 424-3020, a guest account can be generated for you
- Use the guest self sign-in available on 'Titan WiFi Guest' captive portal. Please note there are limitations, a sign-in is limited to 4 hours and only http and https services are available.
To Access the Wireless Guest Self Sign in
- Navigate to your browser of choice, you should see the TitanWifi Guest login screen shown below.
- The self sign-in box has a headline of 'Guest User' and requires a valid email address. See the picture below.
- Enter your email address and select Log In.
If you are hosting a conference, while not required, it would be helpful to get a guest access wireless from the IT helpdesk at least a day ahead of time. Getting a guest access account will allow more services to be available than just http and https.