First Time Connecting to Titan WiFi from Windows - Personal Laptops
Use this procedure to connect to 'Titan WiFi' from Windows.
- Goto 'Start' --> 'Control Panel' --> 'Network and Sharing Center', in the left column click on 'Manage Wireless Networks'.
- This window contains a list of wireless networks that have been saved on this computer. In this list if there is 'WOOSH' or 'SecureWOOSH' right click on each of them and select 'Remove Network'.
- In the bottom right, click the wireless card icon, it is the series of rising bars. Select 'Titan WiFi', make sure that the 'Connect automatically' is checked, then click 'Connect'.
- A window will pop up saying that there is a trust issue with the certificate, click 'connect'.
- Next a window will pop up asking for credentials, enter your NetID and password.
If the laptop can not connect, please follow the manual procedure to connect to 'Titan WiFi'.