Personal tools
You are here: Home Services Campus Computer Surplus

Campus Computer Surplus

Filed under:
Instructions for giving and requesting surplus computers.

Giving Surplus Computers

As of July 1, 2015, you can request pick up of surplus computer equipment via the online Facilities Work Order Request Form. Please list the quantity of each item you will be surplussing in the request form.

Requesting Surplus Computers

Due to lack of inventory we are not able to fulfill requests for surplus computers. The few surplus computers we have will be used for short-term loaners when someone's computer fails. If you are in need of a surplus mouse or keyboard, please contact the Help Desk at 424-3020 or