Editing in Print Preview in Office 2007
This document explains how to edit files while in the preview view in Microsoft Office 2007.
Follow these steps to make changes directly from the print screen:
- While viewing your document in Print Preview, go to the Ribbon.
- In the Preview section, uncheck the Magnifier checkbox.
- The Magnifier cursor will change to a Text Select icon. Make the changes to your document and print.
- Click Close Print Preview from the Ribbon.
- Save your document to keep the changes you made.
Other features that can be changed in the Print Preview screen are:
- the margins (click and drag)
- page orientation and size
- location of text and images
- also you can change the display of formatting marks and page borders, etc.