Stop Password Saving in Internet Explorer
This document explains how to stop password saving in Internet Explorer.
To stop password saving:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab.
- In the AutoComplete... section, click Settings. You now have several options:
- To prevent your password from being saved, uncheck User names and passwords on forms.
- To prevent field entries from being saved, uncheck Forms.
- To prevent URLs from being saved, uncheck Address Bar.