Borrowing and Returning AutoDesk Network Licenses
It is assumed that you already have AutoDesk installed on your computer with a network license. It is also assumed that you are connected to the campus network via ethernet cable.
- Open an AutoDesk Product.
- Note:You need to only borrowing one AutoDesk license for all products installed in that suite year (such as Master Suite 2011, 2012, etc.
- Note: When launching any AutoDesk application, you will receive the message below indicating you are using a borrowed license and the expiration date. Once the application is open, you will receive a reminder bubble (below). These are normal messages.
- In the reminder bubble, click the ‘click here’ link.
- In the upper right, click the down arrow next to the "?" and click "About".
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Academic Computing Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email helpdesk.edu.