Printing an Unofficial Transcript
Instructions for current and former students to print Unofficial Transcripts from Titan Web
These instructions will guide you through printing an Unofficial Transcript.
- Once logged into Titan Web, scroll down to Grades, STAR, and More under the Student Center.
- Click the down arrow next to the word Grades under that heading causing a drop-down menu to be shown.
- Select Transcript: View Unofficial from this menu.
- Click the double arrow next to the box where you just selected Transcript: View Unofficial from.
- On the new page that comes up, make sure next to Academic Institution UW Oshkosh is in the box.
- Next to Report Type click the down arrow and select Unofficial Transcript then press go.
- This will bring you to a page with your Unofficial Transcript on it. From here, you can click File, then Print and print the transcript out.