Polk Library Website
Contains guides to some possible problems that can happen on the library website
- Library Website Login Is Not Working — by bannee91 — last modified Mar 28, 2013 11:27 AM
- When trying to Log into EReserves, Academic Search Complete or other Library resources from off-campus log in fails. Attempt to reset your email password. If this doesn't work, contact the Help Desk at (920)424-3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-Reserve Polk Library — by rothed63 — last modified Jul 29, 2011 11:20 AM
- Please follow the link below to find out more about E-Reserves:
- Lexis Nexis Troubleshooting — by rothed63 — last modified Jul 29, 2011 11:20 AM
- Explains how to troubleshoot basic problems with Lexis Nexis.
- WATI (Wisconsin Assistive Technology Initiative) in Polk Library — by bannee91 — last modified Jul 29, 2011 11:21 AM
- Currently WATI has a file server and 6 client PCS. It is located in the north side of the Polk Library basement. The contact person is Liz Lahm via email at email@example.com. Our Techs can provide some support for their systems, although they have a Technical Specialist in the program. WATI Web Site: http://www.wati.org/