Common Problems with Desire to Learn
- • Your username and password for D2L should be the same as your Titan Mail username and password.
- • If you cannot log into your Titan Mail account, you will not be able to log into your D2L account as well.
- • If your Titan Mail password is reset, and you can successfully log into it, you will then be able to log into your D2L account as well.
- • Follow this link to reset titan mail passwords
- • Make sure that you are expanding the plus sign that is next to the current semester.
- • If the plus sign is expanded already and you still do not see your courses, you need to follow up with the instructor for that course to ensure that he/she has added you to the list.
- • If the instructor needs assistance of how to navigate or perform certain actions in D2L, he/she may contact Sarah Bradway x3334 or Nick Dvoracek at x7363.
- In your course, go to Content.
- On the right, select Compile for printing.
- Check the boxes in front of each topic you want to print.
- Select the View button. A new window will open with each topic listed one after the other.
- Print this page via File => Print.
For technical assistance with D2L, students can contact the help desk at 888-435-7589, or 1-608-264-4357. Pick option 1 for "Learn@UW support."
Passwords are not reset by the D2L HelpDesk. For assistance such as "am I enrolled in course X?" or "do I have an account?" you must contact your instructor.
Sarah Bradway is the support person for all D2L questions for faculty and staff she can be contacted at x3334.